Creative, Compelling, Captivating Video Production
Video production is core to Sparksight’s business. Since 2007, Sparksight has specialized in a variety of commercial and marketing video styles including live action, animation, customer testimonials, event videos, and live streaming. Through our expertise and deep understanding of the ever-changing market, over the years we have been able to help a myriad of clients tell their stories, through video.
We understand your company’s need to deliver its message in a compelling and effective fashion.
Our creative team delivers fresh concepts, our production team ensures that the project stays on-time and on-budget, and our account managers take pride in getting to know you, your company, and your vision. We develop strong relationships with our clients, ensuring a smooth, long-term working partnership so we can meet each and every one of your video marketing goals.
We pride ourselves on our ability to produce high quality video in a cost-effective and timely manner.
However, sometimes our clients need a little more direction to help meet their marketing objectives. That’s why, at the forefront of our initial client conversations, we like to open the discussion about all of the video production options available when working with Sparksight. Our team’s broad skill sets allow us to guide our clients to a production they may not have realized was the best or even a viable possibility for them. The following video types have been the most effective in helping our clients:
- Live Action: Scripted content is great for telling a story, humanizing your company to create a deeper connection with your audience, and providing a great vehicle for humor.
- Animation: This style is best used to explain complex concepts or demonstrate a product. We put your viewers in the shoes of your target audience to achieve the biggest impact and most engagement possible.
- Customer Testimonials: Nothing brings credibility and validates your company more than real, live proof. Testimonials can serve as the tipping point that takes a prospect and makes them a customer.
- Event Video: Promotional teasers, keynote recordings, highlight reels, and attendee interviews are all great ways to engage attendees before, during, and after a corporate event
- Live Streaming: Avoid any and all “you had to be there” conversations by bringing corporate events, product announcements, and other great experiences to your audience, no matter where they are.
So, as you can see, there are more ways to communicate your brilliant ideas than by filming a talking head. No matter which style of video you choose, Sparksight has the expertise to take your concept from its early conception to a successful final product!
No two videos are exactly the same. At Sparksight, we are dedicated to understanding you, your company, and exactly what goals you aim to accomplish with your video. That means we listen to your objectives, understand your strategy, and deliver creative concepts that help you meet those goals.
We find that many of our clients enjoy and prefer to be a part of the video-making process, participating in each step and every detail. They feel lucky to be involved and welcome any and all communication in our line of feedback. So, we allow our clients to be included in all aspects of their projects from scriptwriting to storyboarding, casting to location scouting, and even on set of a live production. Click the buttons below to learn more about each video production type.
Not sure where to start?
Check our our Buyer’s Guide to Video Production for essential tips about finding and buying the video marketing content you need.