Bring your vision to life.
No matter the size of your company, live action video production can provide many benefits to your business. From setting the tone of an entire event, to giving your corporate company a human touch, or sharing stories from real life situations, live action videos are a must-have for any video marketing strategy.
We want to see you succeed.
Whether it’s gathering a certain amount of new leads or engaging with a specific audience – your goals are always top-of-mind for us, so fill us in! We’re excited to hear about all of your winning ideas and to help you take them from conception to creation to build a live action video solution that shines.
We deliver the package deal.
Sparksight does it all- from shooting a live action video at our agency’s in-house production studio to working offsite with our production team – we make sure no detail is missed from pre-production to post production and everywhere in between. That means we take care of script writing, art direction, location scouting, casting, lighting, sound design, hair and makeup, and much more. Creativity is our passion, and we’re excited to help!
We give you choices.
Live action video production can be used to accomplish almost any video goal, that’s what makes it great! But having so many video types to consider can be overwhelming. Bring us your ideas and we’ll lay out exactly which options will best suit your needs. Here are a few of the most common uses of live action video production.
- Web or Broadcast Commercial: Whether it’s a 5 second social media clip or a 30 second commercial for television, these videos keep you top-of-mind for your audience.
- Testimonial: Interview employees, customers, partners, etc. to give viewers a credible, insider perspective about why they should work with you.
- Case Study: Use research to highlight some of your company’s biggest success stories by showing how you help customers, deliver results, and increase ROI.
- Event Video: Promote your next event, display memorable highlights, or stream ongoing sessions live to generate buzz and showcase your attendee’s great experience.
- Company Overview: Consider this type of live action video equivalent to a company brochure or main page of your website – it tells viewers who you are and what you do.
Ready to see your next video come to life?
Click “Get Started” and give us the details!