Get creative with animated video production.
When it comes to animation, the amount of creativity an agency uses for your company’s visual message is limitless. There is more to corporate animated video production than happy ROI charts and bouncy, colorful graphics. It can even be used in serious or sensitive video marketing campaigns. Animation is a highly versatile style of video, so why not take advantage?
We make your complex idea easy to understand.
Animated video production is most commonly used in the creation of explainer videos, which take complex ideas and simplifies them into easy-to-understand tidbits of information that your audience will love. If you’re trying to market an intricate or convoluted product or service, an animated video is definitely the route to go.
We make your content engaging.
Is your message already concise and straightforward? Animation can still work for you! A well-crafted animated video can educate an audience in an imaginative, mesmerizing way. Their simplicity appeals to a broad audience and makes your message shine.
We work in many animation styles.
Not sure what type of animation your message needs? We’re ready and excited to hear your ideas and guide you in choosing the best animation style for your video. Our in-house animation studio includes a talented team with the ability to produce videos using any of the following animation styles:
- 2D Motion graphics: This is the most traditional type of animated video production, where the height and width of illustrations are the focus, appearing more flat on the screen. 2D motion graphics are the most common and cost effective style.
- 3D Animation: 3D videos are built by using all 3 dimensions (height, width, and depth) to create a more realistic illustration. This is great when demonstrating a physical product or space.
- Fast Draw: Also referred to as “whiteboard animation” and “quick draw,” fast draw videos convey your message through text and images drawn out by hand on a white background and the process sped up in post production.
- Live Action + Animation: These videos incorporate live action footage with animated symbols, text, or excerpts to clearly communicate with your audience. This technique can be the extra flair you need to make your live action video stand above the rest!
We have a solution for every budget.
We understand that every project is different. Each video requires different time commitments and varied levels of animation. No matter the budget, we have a solution to suit your needs. Here’s what we can make for you:
- Sparkler: Based off of a library of pre-made icons and graphics, this clean, minimalist style is perfect for explainer videos and short timelines.
- Classic: Check out our classic animation for a more custom animated video experience, great for explainer videos and demo videos.
- Elite: If you’re looking for something a little more advanced in transitions, motion, and character, elite animations are your solution for any type of animation project.
Not sure where to start?
Check our our Buyer’s Guide to Video Production for essential tips about finding and buying the video marketing content you need. You can also click the links below to learn more about other types of video production that can work for you.
Already have a great idea?
Effective and efficient communication is a cornerstone of our team’s success. We want to understand you, your business, and your needs, and we work hard to do so. Have a question? We’d love to help! Click the buttons below to check out our animated video pricing, see our script and storyboard samples, and get started! You can expect to be in touch with us every step of the way, passing along essential information, but always with respect to your busy schedule.